For Schools and Colleges
Techcentre Training partners with schools and colleges to provide CPD-accredited online training to staff and their students.
We currently provide schools and colleges with:
- Soft skills training for T-Level students
- Soft skills and sector-based training to 6th form students
- Sector-based training to Year 10 students
- Mandatory CPD training for teachers
To ensure our courses are affordable for all schools and colleges, rather than pay per course, we provide an annual unlimited corporate subscription, enabling any of our 96 courses to be mapped to your learners and staff, for a low cost per person.
Example CPD accredited courses provided to students include:
- Customer Service
- Developing Teamwork
- Presentation Skills
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Leadership Skills
Example CPD accredited courses provided to teaching staff include:
- Cyber Security
- Introducing GDPR
- Safeguarding Children
- Autism Awareness
- Dignity and Privacy
- Epilepsy Awareness
With our corporate subscription, you can allocate any of our courses to your staff and students from the following 4 course collections:
- Business Skills and Employability (24 courses available)
- Digital Skills for Business (7 courses available)
- Health and Safety (42 courses available)
- Health and Social Care (29 courses available
Please visit our pricing page to find out how you can affordably scale up access to all our online courses for your learners.
"Techcentre Training has provided Haringey Sixth Form College with dedicated eLearning suites with modules tailored to meet our requirements.
I find it a secure, stable platform plus it’s an affordable model.
We have been able to customise as appropriate to the needs for staff, trustees and students.
The interface is responsive and the content excellent. We can also track progress and achievement."
Russ Lawrance, Chief Executive & Principal
Haringey Sixth Form College